Friday, June 20, 2008

Ujamaa Conference

Hi! I know it's been a long time since I last wrote. Last week I was on safari with some of our guests from America, and this week I've been teaching a women's conference in a village called Ujamaa. Thirty pastor's wives and church leaders came to the conference from over ten different churches, and we had a great time together! This is the first time I've done anything like this, and it was fun, challenging, and exhausting! Below are a few pictures of the women's conference. I'll add pictures of the safari soon!

The women on the last day of the conference (today!)

Teaching about the Beauty of a Godly Woman with my translator Evalyn

The ladies listened attentively

Several of the women brought their small children with them

On the last day we all had lunch together - Allison and some yummy pilau!

No comments: