Friday, April 18, 2008

Back at Last!


I am finally back! Back in Kenya, and back to my blog! I'm going to try to post to this page at least every week, and hopefully even more often than that, but we'll see how things go... I'd love to add lots more photos, but the internet connection here in Africa won't always allow it, so please be patient as I work with what's been given to me!

The last few weeks I've been feeling like a circus - coming to town, pitching a tent, staying a while and then moving on! It all started in France...


Jen n' me!

I went to Albertville, France to hang out with James and Jen Arnold and their kids. The Arnolds are missionaries of Denton Bible Church too. James was traveling, and with five kids in three schools and Jen in language school herself, I thought I'd try to help them out while I was waiting to get back to Kenya. I'm not sure how helpful I was - I mostly cut dolls out of paper (you know the kind that are joined together at the arms and feet? Yeah, those.) and washed dishes, and I got a pretty nasty head cold while I was there, but I had a lot of fun getting to know Jen better. Albertville is a beautiful town, though surprisingly hard to get to considering it hosted the Winter Olympics just 15 years ago.

After that, I took off for Italy... more on that to come!

Rebekah with some paper dolls!

No comments: