Monday, April 21, 2008

Are you sisters?

Yesterday was my first Sunday back in Mombasa, and I was excited to go to church and greet everyone there. I got dressed and ready as usual. When it was time to go, Allison (my teammates Dennis and Allison live in the flat above me) came to my door to tell me they were ready to go. I opened the door, and thought I was looking in a mirror. We had dressed EXACTLY the same! We had a good laugh, took a quick photo, and then I ran back to my room to change before church. It was just too weird!

At church, Allison and I get asked a lot if we are sisters, especially by little kids. A girl asked if we were sisters just yesterday. To Africans with little exposure to white people, I guess we all look alike! I'm glad I changed clothes!

Great minds think alike? We couldn't have planned this any better!

No comments: