Friday, September 12, 2008

Yearbook Yourself!

I was reading the great blog of an old college friend of mine, and she mentioned a website that turned out to be the evening's entertainment last night! It's called Yearbook Yourself. It will show you what your yearbook photo might have looked like if you graduated in 1958, or 1998, or anywhere in between! All my results were laugh-out-loud funny, but here are just a few of my favorites...

If I graduated in 1968, I would apparently have had the neck of a giraffe!

In 1978, the year I was born, I would have looked like this! It's so humid in Mombasa that my hair really does look like this most of the time these days...

Mm. 1982. A good year for hairspray.

And perhaps a personal favorite, 1964! Oh, dear...

1 comment:

Bekah said...

Hey Jill! These are hilarious. :) I am starting to see them everywhere, as well.
I enjoyed reading your letter this month. I particularly enjoyed hearing about God bringing you and Kismat together. We have had dear, dear muslim friends, so many of the things you mentioned were familiar.